*WRAP®Works is a personalized workplace emotional resilience program that will help participants to deal with any problematic area of their life from a devastating crisis to a more minor but troubling issue i.e. workplace stress, exam anxiety, diabetes, relationship conflicts, loss of job, home or relationship, weight loss, depression, aging, chronic pain, anger, addictions, loneliness, clutter, illness, insomnia, quality of life and many more.
WRAP®Works offers a truly remarkable wellness program to anyone who wants to overcome challenges in life to achieve emotional resilience and lifelong wellness.
Proven Outcomes - WRAP®Works is a world renowned, evidence-based program with proven positive emotional resilience outcomes.
Self-Mastery - Participants stay in the “driver’s seat” by making their own choices and decisions as to which practical skills and strategies will work for them.
Outstanding Facilitators -All facilitators abide by a strict set of values and ethics and are committed to using their own WRAP®Works plan. All trainings are delivered in a relaxed, supportive and fun learning environment.
Universal Acceptance -Participants will be excited about the empowering aspect of the program. WRAP®Works is truly a program for anyone!
Success -When individuals, educational institutions and companies experience the benefits, they will spread the word and WRAP®Works will continue to gain momentum as an outstanding program.
· Participants will feel more hopeful about their ability to have a balanced and fulfilling life
· Participants will recognize what erodes their wellness at work, school and in their personal lives
· Participants will develop a comprehensive set of wellness tools that will equip them for any situation
· Participants will understand what keeps them well and balanced each and every day
· Participants will learn to develop clear and personalized wellness action plans that work for them
*WRAP® stands for Wellness Recovery Action Plan, developed by Mary Ellen Copeland, 1997